The Abstract book contains the abstracts of oral presentations and posters that were presented at the conference.
Materials are in the order in which the presentations appeared in the programme. Please note that some presentations are not available.
Thursday 24 September 2015
- Hildebrandt, USA: Gateways to Appearance and Performance Enhancing Drug Use (pdf)
- McVeigh, UK: The Use of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids and Associated Drugs in the UK – Characteristic and Concerns (pdf)
- Andersson & Bakshi, Sweden: 100 % Pure Hard Training: A Community Based Method to Reduce the Use of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids at Fitness Center (pdf)
- Skúlason, Iceland: Use of Dietary Supplements and Banned Substances by Young Adults in Iceland in Connection with Sports Training (pdf)
- Backhouse, UK: Doping Prevention Practice in Recreational Sport across EU-28 (pdf)
- Kivinukk, Estonia: How to Reach Recreational Athletes in Estonia? E-learning Experience (pdf)
Friday 25 September 2015
- Hildebrandt, USA: The Role of Body Image in Abuse of Anabolic Steroids (pdf)
- Johannisson, Denmark: Developing Locally Based Anti-doping Work in Municipalities (pdf)
- Lauritzen, Norway: Preventing doping in Norway: New Programs and Best Practices (pdf)
- Koskelo, Finland: Steroids, Secrets and Shame – the Questions APED Users Are Ashamed to Ask (pdf)
- Maughan, UK: Hazards of Supplement Use in Recreational Sports (pdf)
- Hulmi, Finland: Enhancing Muscle Mass and Function: Comparison Between Different Strategies (pdf)